Voxcom supplies installs and manages easy to use phone systems with advanced features that help make your business more efficient. Here are just a few of the features of Voxom’s phone systems that will make your job easier:
- Telecommuting. Telecommuting allows staff to work from home, a hotel room or a client site while remaining fully connected to your office phone system – seamlessly and easily. This ensures staff are always contactable and part of your office phone system – regardless of their physical location.
- Unified messaging. Unified messaging allows you to get all of your messages in one place – regardless of whether the message is an email, voicemail or fax. Moreover all of these messages can get to you regardless of whether you are in the office or on the road. No more playing phone tag or missing that important fax just because you were out of the office.
- Find me, follow me. Are your customers frustrated by calling multiple numbers when trying to contact you? They may try your office phone and mobile phone only to receive a voicemail message each time. Find me, follow me is a feature which allows the phone system to intelligently find you regardless of your location. This gives you the flexibility of advertising a single contact phone number to your customers while allowing the phone system to automatically transfer the call based on predefined rules such as; time of day, day of week or other criteria. For example you may want calls to your office number to automatically transfer to your mobile phone after 10 seconds of unanswered ringing. Then if your mobile phone is not answered, you may want the call automatically transferred to your personal assistant. After hours or on public holidays you may wish to have calls transferred immediately to voicemail or to an external answering service. Find me, follow me gives your business this kind of flexibility.
- Unified extension numbering across offices. If you have multiple offices, a unified extension numbering scheme can be implemented across all these office sites. Staff in different branch offices can easily contact each other via their internal extension numbers rather than using full external phone numbers. This simplifies interoffice dialing and unifies your business phone system – regardless of where your branch offices are located across Australia.
- Integration with computer applications. Computer integration allows your phone system communicate with third party applications such as CRM systems or email address books. This allows you to dial telephone numbers directly from your computer or have incoming calls matched against customer records which are automatically pulled up when the customer calls.
- Easy Management. Your phone system can managed internally by your own staff or directly by our network operations centre (NOC). This means that service modifications (for example adding or removing users, enabling or disabling features) can be actioned instantly rather than waiting for days or weeks for your phone maintainer to either send a technician out or “get back to you”.
A Voxcom phone system makes it easy to run your business, present yourself professional and stay in touch with colleagues and customers.